Electronically controlled STRATOS PICO-Z circulating pump for drinking water.
The pump is highly economical and conforms to new EU legislation. The pump is capable of operating both fully automatic and in manual mode.
|Connection pump size||1"|
|Connection type||Male thread|
|Fluid temperature||2...70 °C|
|Head max||6 m|
|Port-to-port lenght||180 mm|
|Pump flow||3,5 m3/h|
|Pump lightness||DN 20|
|Pump power supply||230 VAC|
Automatic mode (functions)
- Continuous power control depending on operating mode.
- Temperature regulation to maintain a constant return temperature in the drinking water circulation system.
- Thermal disinfection.
- Automatic unblocking function.
Manual mode (functions)
- Manual setting of operating mode, pump power, minimum temperature and flow.
- Reset function to reset the meter.
- Reset function to recall factory defaults.
- Key lock ("hold" function) to eliminate unwanted mode reset.
- Current power consumption in W
- Total consumption of el. energy in kWh
- Display current flow in m3/h.
- Display the current temperature in °C.
- Error messages.
- Power supply 230V / 50Hz.
- IP x4D protection
- The WILO connector ensures easy connection to the el. networks.
- Block-proof motor.
- Particle filter.
- Thermal insulation of pump components.
Scope of Delivery
- Heat insulation.
- Wilo connector.
- Installation and operating instructions.